NAPO2021 Conference Tracks and Education Levels
Scroll down for Conference Tracks or click here to jump to Education Levels
This year's conference tracks are designed to help you gain clarity and vision for your future.
Learn innovative solutions for running a safe, successful and efficient business.
Determine new directions for focused growth and strengthen your professional standards within our industry.
- Creating essential P&Ps (proposals, estimates, contracts, and negotiations)
- Creating products
- Implementing HR (hiring/reviews/training)
- Protecting your business (Identity theft)
- Strategic Initiatives and planning for your business
- Transitioning your business model
Learn marketing and networking skills to expand your reach and make new connections outside your existing circles. Increase your ability to grow client, business and colleague relationships online and in-person.
- Creating webinars and/or video content
- Media training
- Multiple income streams
- Networking and building relationships
- Strategic alliances/collaboration
Mind & Behavior
Learn the skills needed to work more effectively with special populations motivated by deeper brain-based techniques. Gain a solid foundation for helping a new client base or master higher-level skills for your current clientele.
- Generational challenges
- Holistic techniques for work/life balance
Organizing & Productivity
Learn new techniques for improving organizing and productivity sessions with your clients. Deepen your existing skills or discover a new potential service offering.
Corporate/business filing and records management
Downsizing/tiny home living
Eco-organizing for businesses
Practicing Lean Methods for daily productivity
Productivity (higher learning, new systems trending)
Wardrobe styling and creating capsule wardrobes
Learn advanced and experiential technology-based organizing and productivity skills relevant to our industry. These sessions will be taught on multiple platforms to give attendees hands-on knowledge that can be put to work immediately with the clients
Bonus: By attending 4 of the 6 sessions in this track, you will earn a special digital achievement available only for NAPO2021 virtual conference attendees.
- App-specific learning
- Cloud-based technology
- Google analytics and SEO
- G suite tools
- Photo styling and Instagram
- Smart home efficiency
The education levels below are used to indicate to the attendees whether or not they need experience in the topic before attending.
Beginner (0-2 years)
- For individuals with very limited or no prior knowledge of the subject area.
- For individuals that are exploring the industry, are brand new to the field, or are in the very early stages of starting an Organizing or Productivity business.
- For individuals seeking to learn very basic fundamentals about a subject area.
Intermediate (3-5 years)
- For individuals with existing foundational knowledge and a few years of hands-on experience.
- For individuals interested in growing their existing organizing or productivity business and client base.
- For individuals seeking to dive deeper and strengthen foundational knowledge and skills.
Advanced (6+ years)
- For individuals with greatly developed knowledge who are seeking to heighten their knowledge and move ahead in the subject area.
- For individuals seeking information to aid in the growth or progress of knowledge.
- For individuals seeking the most up-to-date knowledge in the subject area.
- For individuals who could be deemed an expert in the field.
- Helps both veterans and new organizers learn about the subject area.
- For individuals seeking to learn the fundamentals about a subject area.
- For individuals interested in expanding their general knowledge about Professional Organizing and Productivity Consulting.