NAPO Press Kit
The National Association of Productivity & Organizing Professionals (NAPO) has over 3,500 members worldwide dedicated to helping people and organizations bring order and efficiency to their lives.
Our mission is to be the leading source for organizing and productivity professionals by providing exceptional education, enhancing business connections, advancing industry research, and increasing public awareness.
It all started in a Los Angeles living room in 1983, when a small group of women offering organizing services gathered to network and exchange ideas. As early pioneers in an emerging industry, they quickly recognized the value of sharing their knowledge and supporting one another.
WHAT WE DO
NAPO is a professional association offering membership to professionals working in the organizing and productivity industry.
• Continuing education and professional development through NAPO University
• Credentialing through the Board of Certification for Professional Organizers®
• An Annual Conference featuring industry experts
• Information on working with organizing and productivity professionals
• An online professional member directory
GO Month 2020 Infographic
Get Organized & Productive - Statistics
Productivity in the Workplace: The "Age Issue" Isn't What You Think (NAPO Survey, January 2020)
Resolutions 2020: Declutter to De-Stress - Disorganization Uniquely Impacts Genders and Generations (NAPO Survey, January 2020)
How Clutter Affects Men vs. Women (NAPO Survey, December 2019)
Jennifer Pastore, Executive Director