NAPO Offers These Exciting Member Benefits!
There are many benefits to being a NAPO member. From networking with your colleagues to exceptional education to receiving discounts from industry partners, you will gain access to unparalleled opportunities for professional growth.
Click a member benefits category below to see what NAPO membership brings you:
• The POINT™: NAPO's private social network, the Productivity & Organizing Interactive Networking Tool™ (POINT) features community-specific chat forums, a membership directory, product information, a resource library, NAPO news and information, and much more.
NAPO University: NAPO has developed educational opportunities to help Professional Organizers and Productivity Consultants deliver quality service and succeed in business. NAPO University’s curriculum, developed by the NAPO Education Committee and taught by qualified subject matter experts, consists of live seminars offered virtually, as well as on-demand classes.
NAPO Annual Conference & Organizing Expo: The NAPO Annual Conference & Organizing Expo is another opportunity for you to learn and grow as a Professional Organizer or Productivity Consultant. Check out the Conference page for more information.
NAPO members enjoy a variety of volunteer and leadership opportunities that provide experience, exposure, and the ability to affect the future of the organizing and productivity profession.
Several resources are available to assist NAPO members in marketing their products and services:
• Professional Organizer Directory Listing: NAPO Professional Members can list their businesses in our Professional Organizer and Productivity Consultant Search Tool.
• National Marketing and Public Relations Outreach: NAPO actively promotes the association through marketing campaigns -- including Get Organized Month™ (GO Month™) and social media -- and pursues public relations opportunities to build public awareness of the organizing and productivity profession.
• NAPO Member Logo: Use of NAPO’s member logo adds professional credibility to members’ marketing materials, websites, and social media pages.
• Golden Circle Membership: NAPO Professional Members who have been members for five or more years are recognized for their commitment to the profession by receiving the NAPO Golden Circle designation. These veteran members have the opportunity to attend local Golden Circle meetings and events, attend a special Golden Circle-only session at the NAPO Annual Conference & Organizing Expo™, and receive a digital web badge to use in their brand marketing.
Special Interest Groups provide NAPO members with the opportunity to focus on a unique skill, topic area, or market. Each SIG holds regularly-scheduled virtual meetings. SIG membership furthers knowledge and skills in areas of expertise and provides a community of colleagues for information-sharing. SIGs are for experienced, veteran practitioners and each SIG has its own specific minimum eligibility requirements, which are outlined in the SIG application.
Professional Members receive two complimentary SIG memberships. Additional SIGs can be joined for a small fee.
NAPO’s SIGs include:
NAPO provides a rich environment in which members can volunteer their time and expertise, participate in the organization, and be recognized for their contributions.
NAPO bestows a number of awards each year at its annual conference to recognize exceptional member contributions and achievement in the organization. They include:
• Founders' Award: In the spirit of the original five founders of NAPO, the Founders’ Award is presented to a member (or group of members acting in concert) whose outstanding contributions have helped advance the organizing and productivity profession.
• President's Award: The President's Award is presented to a member for outstanding contributions to NAPO. It traditionally highlights a significant contribution that has benefited NAPO and the general membership.
• Corporate Associate Member of the Year Award: This award is presented to the Corporate Associate Member who has made a significant contribution to NAPO and to the organizing and productivity profession.
• Organizers' Choice Award: Each year, product manufacturers and service providers exhibiting at the NAPO Annual Conference & Organizing Expo are invited to submit one of their organizing and productivity solutions for consideration for an Organizers' Choice Award. Awards are given in several categories, and are chosen by a vote of the attendees.
• Organizing Excellence Award: This award is presented to an individual (or group) that has demonstrated outstanding values and has achieved measurable results through organizational efforts. The search for worthy recipients is conducted in the host city of the annual conference. This award stresses achievement tied directly to organizational capability, and encompasses the following categories: Business, Community Service, Education, Family, or Humanitarian.
• Members-only discounts: Reduced registration fees for NAPO's Annual Conference & Organizing Expo, advertising in NAPO News, the Certified Professional Organizer® (CPO) program, and educational courses are just some of the discounts NAPO members enjoy.
10/1/2016 » 10/31/2016
2016 October BCPO® Certification and Recertification by Exam
10/1/2016 » 10/31/2016
2016 October BCPO® Recertification by CEUs