For those of you lucky enough to be with us at #NAPO2016 you'll recall that during my State of NAPO Address I discussed how important it was for all of us to show our support of NAPO. When many of us started our businesses NAPO was our lifeline. Now that "Professional Organizer" is an established career, many Professional Organizers take what NAPO has built for granted.
I talked about 3 things we can all do to support NAPO:
- Be proud and advocate the value of NAPO to all in the profession
- Support NAPO with your ongoing membership
- "Attend Conference!There is no better time to collectively grow our profession than at this event. Imagine the vendors who would fill our Expo if there were twice or three times as many of us here! Imagine the publicity we'd attain if ONE THOUSAND organizing and productivity professionals descend upon Pittsburgh next year! We all must work together to build our conference attendance. Start planning now for NAPO2017 and let your colleagues who are not here with us today know what they are missing."
Be #NAPOProud and pre-register TODAY for #NAPO2017:
For more details and to register go to NAPO2017.net. See you there!
- Best NAPO2017 price at $659
- Easy Payment Plan
- $198 down by 6/30/16
- balance due by 1/31/17
- Register now to be entered into the "additional $100 off" raffles
- Pre-sale registration open through June 30, 2016
- Great April conference dates: April 26-29
- Pittsburgh, PA is a vibrant, fun, accessible city. It is a 90 minute flight from 60% of North America's population and less than a 6 hour drive from nine states, Washington DC, and Canada.
WE ARE NAPO,
Ellen Faye, CPO®, COC®
If you wish to stop receiving email from us, you can simply remove yourself by visiting: @@unsubscribe_url@@
National Association of Professional Organizers (NAPO)
1120 RTE 73
Mount Laurel, NJ 08054