PO-102 Fundamental Organizing and Productivity Skills
Title: Fundamental Organizing and Productivity Skills
Course #: PO-102W
Format: 6 hour webinar course delivered via 3 two-hour sessions.
Location: Via telephone (audio) and internet (visual)
Upon completion of this course, attendees will be able to:
- Recognize the interpersonal skills needed to successfully engage with residential and business clients.
- Understand the essential skills needed to assist clients with categorizing, sorting, purging and maintaining.
- Utilize paper management skills and recognize a variety of tools available.
- Recognize multiple time and task management strategies and gain knowledge of additional resources and tools.
- Identify the necessary steps for successfully managing client projects as well as work with a team of organizers.
- Understand the essential skill of transferring organizing skills to clients.
Course Instructor: Perri Kersh, MAEd, Neat Freak Professional Organizing, LLC
Class size:Class is limited to a minimum of 15 and a maximum of 50 participants. If the minimum requirement is not met, course registrants will be transferred to the next offering of this class, free of charge.
Cost: $180 for members/$280 for non-members.
Confirmation and Course Materials: Confirmation of registration & course materials will be emailed to you at least three days prior to the course start date. If you do not receive this email, it is your responsibility to contact NAPO (via phone: 856.380.6828 or email: email@example.com) at least 24 hours prior to the course start date.
Cancellation and Transfer Policy: ALL CANCELLATIONS AND TRANSFER REQUESTS MUST BE MADE IN WRITING. A $10 processing fee will be charged for all cancellations or transfers. No refunds will be made on cancellations received less than one week before the course. No transfer requests will be honored once course information is received. Transfers will be accommodated based on course availability.